Shocked and speechless. Two words that I've used constantly in the past 2 days since getting my 2 lines. Derek and I randomly start laughing because it just seems so unreal. It felt like a dream yesterday so I took another test today, this time a digital and sure enough, it read "Pregnant".
We're both really happy and excited, but very anxious. We had just resolved to the idea that it wouldn't happen for us naturally. We were making a game plan. How many times would we cycle? What would we do if we're unsuccessful? I had my own anxieties about the medication and whether or not I would respond. And to hear over the past 3 months things like, "IVF is your best shot given your condition..." or "Well your chances of conceiving naturally isn't 0% but it's not the average either..." now makes me feel... Well, confused. But for now, we wait. I went for my first beta this morning and should have the numbers this afternoon. All we can do is hope that between today and Thursday that they double like they're supposed to.
FX for a great number this afternoon! I am so freaking happy for you!! Sending lots of good vibes your way!
ReplyDeleteI hope that your first beta was awesome and that they're doubling nicely now! Thinking of you <3
ReplyDeleteFX for great betas! So happy for you! And FX this is it for you!!
ReplyDeleteI just freaking love this. And you.
ReplyDelete