Size of baby: Squash or a jicama. I've got nothing for this one.
What's going on in my belly: She's still head down as far as I know. I'm definitely getting lots of butt imprints and soreness in my rib cage from her foot.
Stretch Marks: Definitely not on my stomach. Still unsure about my boobs.
Sleep: Meh...
Symptoms: Lots of back pain and shortness of breath. I've also had a numb/tingling feeling in my right leg like it's asleep and when I touch my leg it feels weird. I don't know how else to describe it. I also have a new symptom but I'm not sure what's causing it. As I'm writing this post, DeeJ is concerned about some pain I'm having today, mainly because I've never described any feeling as pain before today. It's very infrequent, meaning that it doesn't happen in precise time intervals, but while I was sleeping, I felt pain in my lower stomach. When I'm sitting upright, I don't feel it. I have no accompanying symptoms that would come with preterm labor so I'm not very worried, but the pain is enough to wake me up or keep me from going back to sleep. I'm leaning towards Braxton Hicks. I'm going to ask my OB at the next appointment.
Best Moment of the Week: Getting our crib and dresser! They were delivered yesterday! The dresser came assembled, but the crib did not. Should be interesting to put together with DeeJ.
Miss Anything: I miss sleeping on my stomach. Like, a lot. I can't wait to be able to do that again. I also miss generally being comfortable. I still have some time left before she gets here, but it's getting more and more difficult to get comfortable sitting, standing, or laying down. Basically, doing anything.
Cravings/Aversions: Bread. Give me all the bread, specifically biscuits.
Showing Yet: Yep.
Mood: Good overall. I think the iron supplement is really helping because I don't feel as drained and tired as I used to.
What I am Looking Forward to: Lots of exciting things going on this month. Our next appointment is on Thursday and our 5 year wedding anniversary is coming up in 2 weeks. We're also having maternity photos done and I just booked us for the same day as our anniversary. It's going to be great!

Awwww, that's so sweet you're getting your maternity photos on your anniversary <3 That is awesome.
ReplyDelete