How far along: 26 weeks (forgive the mess!)
Size of baby: Lettuce. I'm having a hard time visualizing that.
Weight change: Not sure. I didn't weigh myself this week.
Maternity Clothes: Yep, I'm still in combo mode. Most of my pre-pregnancy shirts still fit and I'm 100% in maternity bottoms.
Stretch Marks: No, but I'm sure they're coming.
Sleep: What sleep? I live off of coffee at this point.
Symptoms: Nausea is still pretty bad. Some days I feel like I'm back in 1st tri. Gagging and dry heaving and I'm not happy about that. Speaking of 1st tri, apparently my hyperemesis and the excess throwing up that came with it caused quite a bit of tooth decay issues. Nothing like going to the dentist and being told you have 4 cavities. Awesome! Most of my shoes are uncomfortable too. I'm not sure if it's pregnancy related or the fact that it's hot and humid. Also, my belly button hurts like hell. I think the lap surgeries have worn it out and it won't pop.
Best Moment of the Week: Lots of fun nursery stuff this week! On Sunday, we ordered the crib and dresser. It's going to take 8-10 weeks to get here so that'll be fun putting together when I'm near full term. We also ordered our area rug for the nursery and it's so pretty! We also finished up our registry together with plenty of time to spare. Let the shopping begin!
Miss Anything: I finally miss sleep more than liquor. Although, I had a moment when my wine club called asking if I wanted to renew my membership. Insert sad face here.
Cravings/Aversions: I've wanted a chocolate chip cookie for a couple of days. I had the same craving last week but when I went to Starbucks, I also picked up a brownie and chocolate graham cookies. I ate all of it to on my way back to the office and had the mother of all stomach aches later. Needless to say I'm reluctant to get another cookie.
Showing Yet: Yep. I'm at that stage where people think it's okay to just touch my belly uninvited. Yesterday my hygienist pointed out that my belly looks like a soccer ball then proceed to touch, rub, and give it a shake like it was going to drop from under my shirt. Oh people...
Mood: I'm okay outside of the nausea.
What I am Looking Forward to: Birthing classes! DeeJ and I are going to an all day class tomorrow. It'll be fun to see other pregnant people in person. We might even make some friends!


Rub that belly oil on the your belly button! it will help! You look so cute and happy! Yay!!!!! <3
ReplyDelete