Saturday, July 19, 2014
Week 25!
How far along: 25 weeks!
Size of baby: Cauliflower? Meh, my stomach is a little lumpy this week so I guess it fits.
Weight change: 6 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Hell yeah. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Still little sleep. I have trouble getting comfortable, even with piles of pillows under me. The cats don't help either. They want a piece of the pillow fortress too.
Symptoms: Lots of nausea this week and Braxton Hicks. I've had BH for a couple of weeks now, but it seems a little more intense this week. I'm also starting to have really bad lower back pain and my feet start hurting after walking for 20 minutes. Derek insists that I start getting prenatal massages twice a month. I'm going to take him up on his offer.
Best Moment of the Week: Getting to see Baby TeeJ on Thursday! She was sleeping with her back towards us so all we got to see were her really long legs and her strong and beautiful spine. At 24w5d, she weighed 1 pound and 12 ounces. She's getting to be a big girl!
Miss Anything: Still liquor, but I also miss being able to move about freely. There are so many tight spaces I used to fit myself into and I can't fit anymore, but I seem to find that out the hard way. One of my co-workers put it best; it's like being a cat without whiskers.
Cravings/Aversions: Last week I listed cravings but forgot to talk about aversions. I definitely have my share. For example, at my office, the hand soap in the bathroom makes me want to puke. It just smells God awful. It's so bad that when I leave the bathroom, I go to wash my hands a second time in the office kitchenette. I also gag on cue when I smell fried foods (which breaks my heart... I love fried shit!), and sugar. So sugary drinks and foods are often off limits because I can't take it. Zofran is still my friend and it helps a lot. Seriously.
Showing Yet: Yep. People remind me every day.
Mood: I'm good! I think it's mostly because I'm on vacation until the 30th, but hey, I'll take it!
What I am Looking Forward to: My next appointment as usual. I was supposed to go back in 3 weeks which would put me as just shy of 28 weeks, but my OB is on vacation. So I'll be 28 weeks and some change when I go back for my Glucose test, Rhogam shot and whooping cough vaccine. Yay! More needles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're so cute, you look great!! And yay for vacation, woo hoo!
ReplyDelete