Saturday, September 20, 2014

34 weeks




How far along:  34 weeks down, 6 to go!

Size of baby: Butternut squash or a cantaloupe. I feel like I've used both of these for comparison before...

What's going on in my belly: More sucker punches and kicks. It's all good. 

Stretch Marks: Nope

Sleep: Not very good this week.

Symptoms: Nausea and heartburn. Both keep me up at night. Still numb and tingly in my right leg, lots of pressure in my pelvic area, and most recently, my vision gets blurry sometimes. It freaked me out, but after some reading, it turns out it's normal. It's just a case of dry eyes and once I use drops or water, it gets better.

Best Moment of the Week: Our maternity photo session was awesome. DeeJ and I took a variety of pictures and we get to see the proofs within the next couple of weeks. I hope they look good! We had our 5 year wedding anniversary yesterday and I had a great time! After the photo session, we went back to the place where we got married and spent the night. It was so romantic. Another best moment, but more so funny moment of the week happened today. Baby TeeJ was giving me a little bit of trouble with the kicking and I asked DeeJ to talk to her since she calms down when he's speaking. So DeeJ got really close to my belly, starting talking and got kicked in the face. We couldn't help but laugh. This girl is going to be a fun handful.

Miss Anything: Still missing my ability to move around and my agility. I have to get help getting in and out of the car sometimes and tying my shoes.

Cravings/Aversions: No cravings this week. I still have an aversion to deeply fried and/or greasy foods though.

Showing Yet: Lots; you can't miss it. People have been approaching me assuming that I'm having a boy because of the way she's sitting. Imagine their surprise every time when I tell them it's a girl. Good old wives' tale. Now DeeJ and I are wondering what are the odds that Baby TeeJ is really a Baby DeeJ.

Mood: Pretty good. Although I'm really sleepy most of the time and lack energy, I feel good.

What I am Looking Forward to: Our 34 week appointment on Thursday of course. I believe it's the last appointment before I start going in weekly. It's getting really close! I'm guessing that Baby TeeJ is close to 5 pounds at this point. I can't wait to see if I'm over or under.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh!! 34 weeks!! You're getting so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how beautiful and big your belly is!!! <3 Can't wait to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete