Size of baby: Honeydew. Oh honeydew!
What's going on in my belly: Baby TeeJ is about 18 inches long and probably weighs nearly 6 pounds. She can probably breathe on her own at this point and a majority of her organs are either developed or nearly developed. She's gaining about half a pound a week.
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Still a no on this one. Ah well.
Symptoms: Nausea, vomiting and heartburn. I'm back on the Zofran. BOO!
Best Moment of the Week: A few! DeeJ and I went to see our maternity photos today and they look great! We decided to get digital prints instead of an album. We have a physical wedding photo album and we've only looked at it a handful of times. Yesterday, I had lunch with Catmagick <insert huge ear to ear smile here.> We met up and had Ethiopian food (my first time ever!) and it was awesome! I've got everything crossed for her that this is her cycle and I can't wait to talk to her soon! On Friday, my department threw me a surprise baby shower/lunch. It was a really nice gesture. They purchased a few things and I'm very grateful. I have to write some thank you cards for them because it was really nice. Last, but not least, we finally put the crib together! It took us about 2 hours, but it was well worth it. Once we wash all of the bedding, clothes and clean the room and decorate, we should be all set!
Miss Anything: One of the reasons it took so long to put the crib together was because I had a tough time moving around. I really miss being able to put on my own shoes or reaching downward to take off my pants. I can't help but feel helpless at times.
Cravings/Aversions: I seem to have an aversion to onions for now. DeeJ made some awesome macaroni and cheese, and while it was really good, all I could taste were the onions. Then I started feeling nauseated and went downhill from there.
Showing Yet: Apparently only from the front. :P
Mood: I'm good.
What I am Looking Forward to: Our appointment on Thursday! I can't wait to see her again. I'm also looking forward to finalizing my maternity leave plan. I really wanted to get it done sooner, but I kept being told I have plenty of time. It was starting to get annoying. I'm glad that my company is finally ready to sit down and basically discuss my leave which should be starting in 3 weeks.


First, you look gorgeous, lady! The crib looks awesome and yay for a surprise work shower!! Sorry about the return of Zofran though, I hope it helps! And jealous you got to see Catmagick, that sounds awesome!!
ReplyDeleteAHH you're getting so close!!! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteJuuuuuust getting caught up after my whirlwind two weeks!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Soooooo excited we got to hang out and have lunch. It was awesome to see you!!
ReplyDelete