What in the ever loving hell did this woman do to the laptop? Not that it matter because it's considered physical damage and cost $302 for parts and labor. Awesome. About an hour later, the tech returns the laptop me and it's as good as new. I returned the laptop to its owner and she starts asking all of these questions about there being plastic all over the casing. I explained to her that the tech had to replace the entire chassis because the of the hinge. I also told her that Dell determined that it was physical damage and charged us for it. She says, "I didn't drop it if that's what you're thinking." Well, now I'm thinking that. Thanks for putting that out there. There also gems said such as, "It must be a Dell defect and they should own up to it." and "Is it going to come out of my paycheck?".Yeah, except that everybody has this laptop and she's the only one with a hinge that fully separated from the display. I wish I could take it out of her paycheck. Thank goodness this week is almost over.

No comments:
Post a Comment