Size of baby: Cucumber! Another fun fact: Cucumber was my first "big word" when I started speaking according to my Mom.
What's going on in my belly: She's moving like crazy. There are times where she moves so quickly, I lose my breath. Last night she got me good in the ribs and I just keeled over. I started kick counting, but I've decided to not do it everyday. I think doing so will up my anxiety levels.
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Not as good as last week, but anything is better than the weeks prior.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks. That's all I'm going to say.
Best Moment of the Week: I passed my 1 hour glucose test! YAY! The nurse called me to give me the fantastic news. Then, the not so great news. Apparently, I'm severely anemic. BOO! I guess I should have suspected it. I find myself breathless a lot after moving around, my legs go numb at odd times and I'm soooo sleepy even after getting sleep. But no worries, it's nothing an iron supplement can't fix. I just hope that between the iron supplement and the Zofran I can maintain my bathroom schedule.
Miss Anything: To be honest, I miss people not speaking to me and being overly opinionated. Yeah, this is a silly one. I'm legitimately tired of the random and unsolicited comments. I mentioned this elsewhere, but I wish people would stop asking how far along I am just to say either, "Oh you still have a ways to go" or "Oh you're almost there! You could go into labor at any time!" I know people mean well, but please don't talk about preterm labor. I don't want possible complications at the forefront of my mind.
Cravings/Aversions: Speaking of... Cucumbers! I really loved them pre-pregnancy and really dislike them now. It makes me a little sad.
Showing Yet: Uh, yeah!
Mood: Doing alright. Overall feeling good.
What I am Looking Forward to: My next appointment of course! We're up to bi-weekly appointments now. I'm also psyched for our hospital tour next Saturday. I can't believe we're so close.

I can't believe you're 30 weeks!! You look great, Teej!! Yay for passing the glucose test but sorry about the anemia, at least they found out now and can give you a supplement to get things back on track. Love to you and your cucumber!
ReplyDelete