How far along: 28 weeks
Size of baby: Eggplant. DeeJ makes an awesome Eggplant Parmesan.
What's going on in my belly: She's moving alot. I can feel her rolling around and watching my stomach move up and down is strange looking but fascinating.
Maternity Clothes: Combo again. Definitely maternity bottoms, but managed to squeeze into regular shirts.
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Still grrr... I'll explain below.
Symptoms: Tired, tired, and more tired. I'm not getting any sleep. I can deal with getting up every 2-3 hours to pee, but the hip pain is borderline unbearable. I can fall asleep, but halfway through the night, whichever side I'm laying on, my hip just starts hurting. So I switch to the other side and about an hour later, that side starts hurting too. I spend all night turning back and forth and by morning, both sides of my hips feel sore and tender. My pillows aren't working anymore. DeeJ suggested a heating pad, but I get so hot at night so that's not an option either.
Best Moment of the Week: We have a two-fer! I went to see a chiropractor and got my first prenatal massage! Both were AWESOME. They both noted my hip problem and basically there's not much I can do except to keep blood circulating using an exercise ball and make sure that I stand and sit with my legs at least hip width apart.
Miss Anything: High heel shoes. Hell, I miss my shoes in general. I've been wearing flats but even those don't last through the day. At work, my feet are swollen by noon. One day this week, I just wore sneakers. It was so comfy and quite frankly, they were so hard to tie that I couldn't see myself bending over to do that again.
Cravings/Aversions: Still cheese.
Showing Yet: Hell yeah.
Mood: I'm good! I'm sure the massage played a big part in that.
What I am Looking Forward to: My glucose test. Well, sort of. I'm not looking forward to drinking that orange stuff, but am looking forward to getting it over with. I hope I pass. I hope I pass.

Yay for 3rd tri!! You are looking lovely, as usual!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about the hip pain. Have you had it the whole pregnancy? I've been dealing with it for awhile (since around 9 weeks or something) and I'm afraid about what's still ahead for me :(
Hi and thank you! I started getting this pain about 3 months ago. It started as really bad some days and others not so much but now it's every night and it sucks. Since the massage, it's been a little bit better so maybe that's going to be my fix? I hope it subsides for you soon. And I love writing this; I'm sooo happy for you!!! <3
DeleteYou look so gorgeous in this pic! So excited for you.
ReplyDelete<3 <3 <3
DeleteI hope to see you soon!