By toy, I mean my new phone. It wasn't suppose to get here until the 11th, but it got here a few days ago. DeeJ recommended I get this phone since mine was running out of space for apps. I'm totally in love and so far, the best phone I've ever owned! I'm normally not a white phone person, but DeeJ is getting one too in black and I wanted to be able to tell ours apart. 32GB of space, pretty nice camera that takes really good pics while moving, fast and responsive. My fave feature by far is Google Now. That's not an exclusive feature, but it seems to work so much better on this phone than my last phone. Google did a fantastic job and I'm an Android fan
girl for life!
PS: This was written from my new phone. Blogging about my phone from my phone is awesome!
Luv U!!
ReplyDelete