Sunday, August 3, 2014

27 weeks!



How far along:  27 weeks, 1 day

Size of baby: Rutabaga! I see we're moving away from yummy fruit for awhile.

Weight change: Not sure again. Quite frankly, don't care either. As long as Baby TeeJ is healthy, I'm good to go.

Maternity Clothes: Full on maternity clothes this week. My pre-pregnancy shirts are wearing out its welcome. I think.

Stretch Marks: Nope. I'm using Catmagick's belly oil religiously. <3

Sleep: Grrr... 

Symptoms: Nausea, fatigued, cranky, etc. I also have this annoying hip and thigh pain when I try to sleep on my sides at night. No amount of pillows or cushion seems to alleviate it.

Best Moment of the Week: Childbirth class! We went last Sunday and it was pretty informative and there was so much shared that I didn't know. DeeJ called me the early bitch in the class though because everyone else was 30+ weeks. We even had some full term women there. Nursery related, we finally picked our colors: teal, yellow, and gray. Also, we started getting some of our nursery items which is super exciting.

Miss Anything: I miss being able to finish a meal. I LOVE food (I may have mentioned this before. Not sure.). I get so sad when I have a meal I've wanted, for example, macaroni and cheese, and I can't finish it because I get full after 5 bites. Sure, it's good for leftovers, but I want it NOW.

Cravings/Aversions: The cheese cravings continue, but I really don't consider that a craving since I've always wanted cheese.

Showing Yet: Definitely. So I'm trying to wrap my head around something that I touched on last week. How is it that some people have enough proper etiquette to say they've delayed in congratulating me or giving well wishes because they didn't want to assume that I was pregnant versus just gaining weight, but not enough etiquette so they randomly touch my belly? I don't get it.

Mood: I'm happy. Counting down is fun.

What I am Looking Forward to: 3rd tri. Since it seems to vary when it actually starts, I'm going to go with the latest start week, which is 28 weeks, aka next week. Looking ahead, my next OB appointment isn't until the 14th. I'm really excited to see Baby TeeJ again.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaayyyyy <3 You look so beautiful and I'm SO happy you're using the belly oil :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great, Teej!! And I'm with on the cheese obsession, but that was pre-pregnancy also, haha! Glad childbirth class went well and I love the nursery colours!!

    ReplyDelete